The slideshow linked above shows life inside the Constitution Free Zone, USA. All checkpoints shown are 50 miles or more inside the US side of the US-MX border. All of these are on main Interstates and Highways and all subject law-abiding US citizens to Unreasonable Search and Seizure.
Related Articles -
- The Fourth Amendment: from property to people (inpropriapersona.com)
- Next Post (mountainrepublic.net)
- The long-forgotten “mere evidence” rule (inpropriapersona.com)
- What specific cases can you cite where the US Supreme Court made an unqualified pronouncement of the inviolability of the rights of a citizen against unreasonable search and seizures (wiki.answers.com)
- Primary Purpose of DHS Checkpoints Revealed (valorfreedom.wordpress.com)
- “Feds Change How Border Security Is Gauged In Effort To Hide Failure” and related posts (patdollard.com)