Yet another example of weird science; human breast milk produced by cows? Why in the hell is this necessary? It is terrifying sometimes to see all of the different ways scientists are overstepping all natural boundaries and acting as tho they are Gods with the power to reform, reshape and remake the Universe…
Scientists have created genetically modified cattle that produce “human” milk in a bid to make cows’ milk more nutritious…
The scientists have successfully introduced human genes into 300 dairy cows to produce milk with the same properties as human breast milk.
Human milk contains high quantities of key nutrients that can help to boost the immune system of babies and reduce the risk of infections.
The scientists behind the research believe milk from herds of genetically modified cows could provide an alternative to human breast milk and formula milk for babies, which is often criticised as being an inferior substitute. Read More on The Telegraph
- High levels of GMO agrochemicals found in breast milk of Brazilian mothers (thetruthiswhere.wordpress.com)
- How Safe is Your Food? GMO, Foodborne Illnesses and Biotechnology (jflahiff.wordpress.com)
- Boycott GMO Companies Such as Dean Foods – From OCA (karinconway.wordpress.com)
Other Related articles
- It’s not all white: The cocktail of up to 20 chemicals in a glass of milk (southbaychiro.wordpress.com)
- Should We Consume Breast Milk? (foodservicewarehouse.com)